Global Mobility Assistant - Watford - £25,000
Our client, a leading financial services company is looking for a GLOBAL MOBILITY ASSISTANT to join their Watford office.
You will need to have some experience of international HR, some specialist immigration knowledge preferred & a solid administration background.
To provide efficient administrative support to the dedicated functional GM Coordinators, GM Assistant Manager and GM Senior Manager relating to all aspects of providing a high quality GM service to all key stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liaise closely with functional GM Coordinators and GM Assistant Manager to ensure streamlined processes are delivered to all key stakeholders
* Deal with international assignment application forms, scanning and storing
* Manage the on-boarding of all inbound and returning assignees and the departure of all outbound assignees.
* Communicate with all relevant parties throughout the on-boarding and departure process
* Initiate services of third party providers e.g. relocation agent, temporary accommodation, immigration providers, tax services, etc. Act as a first point of contact for the third party providers.
* Maintain up-to-date databases e.g. SAP, Link Enterprise, Excel
* Produce assignment documentation
* Produce ad hoc letters which fall outside of the standard assignment processes
* Forward standard correspondence to assignees and third party providers
* Administrative Assistance
* Type up debrief and orientation meetings and store
* Post job vacancies on the GM website
* Respond to all email and phone queries in a prompt and professional manner
* Manage GM central inbox and reply promptly to all the allocated queries
* Maintain clear, orderly and up-to-date paper and/or electronic personal folders
* Complete all required tracking and store personnel files on the shared drive for all new assignees ensuring that all required documentation is included
* Invoice Administration
* Review and process invoices against quotations/policy/terms and conditions to ensure figures are correct and liaise with third party vendors to resolve any incorrect invoices
* Prepare invoices to be issued
* The ideal candidate will be well organised, able to prioritise and work under pressure but also will possess cultural sensitivity, understand sensitive nature of information and will treat it accordingly
* Can work on own initiative but also follow instructions closely and complete tasks accurately and within allocated timeframe
* Has strong organisational skills and attention to details
* Has a flexible and enthusiastic approach
* Able to multi-task and work with various parties and on various matters at the one time
* Has excellent team skills and can establish good working relationships with team members and key stakeholders
* Has five GCSEs or equivalent at grades A-C, including English and Maths
* Has previous experience of working in an international environment or in international HR
* Has extensive experience in word processing / copy typing
* Has intermediate PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat and Excel capabilities
* Has the ability to prepare and interpret spreadsheets
* Can maintain strong customer focus
* Strong English language skills
Key Competencies for this role are:
* Attention to details/methodical
* Organisational and time-management skills
* Team work
* Proficiency with Microsoft suite of products
* Client Service
* Good pro-activity skills
* Good communication skills
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.