About this role
German Speaking Account Manager - Tour Operations - Hybrid
Salary - £31,000 - £35,000 DOE with fantastic benefits
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - Full time
Start date - ASAP
Location - City Centre of Edinburgh - 2 days office/3 days at home
Are you looking to join a growing company that values your personal growth and invests in you? This position is for anyone looking to work in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to thrive in the tourism industry. We are looking for motivated individuals who are seeking career development and has a real passion for providing a high standard of service.
You will take responsibility for the growth of existing customers and converting opportunities generated by the sales team.You will develop relationships and become the principal point of contact for a number of our existing and prospective clients. In addition, this role takes total responsibility for the qualifying, quoting, and conversion of ad-hoc groups.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Ensure weekly quoting targets met, that requests are qualified and follow-up on effectively.
- Be up to date with planning cycles and provide the right products and prices within client deadlines.
- Become familiar with the markets for which you are responsible for: who are the competitors, expectations, how they work, etc.
- Have a strategic focus on how you can grow existing clients and each out to new/prospective one.
- Ensure that you deliver on your key targets including quote turnaround times, conversion levels on enquiries, % return on offer and after travel sales calls.
- Qualify all new enquiries and follow-up verbal contact as soon as possible.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager to ensure converted business is handed over in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow correct quoting procedure and be aware of which hotels to promote.
- Assist with product development by being constantly aware of new products
Skills and experience required:
- Travel/Tourism or Hospitality Experience
- Fluent German and English
- DMC or tour operator experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Hotels/Suppliers would be an advantage
- Account Management experience
- Exceptional customer service and results driven
- Highly accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative and in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Yearly Bonus
- Flexible working time/Hybrid working - 2 days office 3 days at home
- 1:1 training tailormade according to the individual
- Progression/development Opportunities
- Weekend away
- Social events
- Birthday Day off
- Family and Friends discounts on Hotel and Flight bookings
- Flexible Benefits package
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Call & Contact Centre, Hospitality
08 March 2024
French Speaking Account Manager
£31000 - £35000 per annum
£13.19 - £13.20 per hour
Up to £13.20 per annum
Up to £11.00 per hour
Up to £13.00 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
Up to £13.00 per hour + hybrid
Learn more about a Call & Contact Centre career
Whether you’re looking for a temporary or permanent Call & Contact Centre role, our team are ready to help you find the job that meets all your requirements.