German Speaking Technical Support Advisor - Worthing £ 25,000 - £33,000pa Permanent Full Time
Do you speak Fluent German and English and have great Customer Service skills with experience of working in a Technical Support role?
Do you want to work for a very well established company with Very High quality audio products?
Our Client is a highly respected manufacturer and distributor of high end premium audio for the home and on the go.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Bilingual German Technical support specialist to join an industry leading organisation in Worthing.
In this role, you would be the first point of contact for domestic and international customers. With a focus on the German market. You will be involved in a variety of tasks and would build relationships with numerous internal teams. Due to this, it is essential that you are fluent in German.
You will be the link between the Customers distributors and retailers helping them with all their Technical Audio queries.
* Provide first line support for distributors, consumers, and retailers for the client's product
* Handling a spectrum of enquiries around, sales advise, order processing, availability, credit control, product features and technical support.
* Answer questions from existing customers about availability, features and capabilities of new products and document interaction into company CRM
* Be responsible for the end-to-end management of the customer experience
* Ensure every technical query is handled with fantastic Customer service
* Must be fluent, written and verbal, in German and English
* Experience in a Technical home audio customer service role or Environment
* Ability to build strong relationships with customers , retailers and distributers
* Great time management accuracy and ability to multi task
* Outgoing friendly personality
* Excellent Customer service skills
* Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter. Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue.
Great competitive rates of pay; staff discount on products, Group personal pension scheme, 5% Employer and 5% Employee contributions, 25 days holiday per year pro rata.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.