German Speaking Team Coach
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Glasgow City Centre
We have a new German Speaking Team Coach opportunity within a Customer Care Team in an exceptional company located in Glasgow City Centre! The Team Coach role will provide an exciting development opportunity for individuals with the energy and appetite to progress their career.
* Supporting the Customer Care Manager in the day-to-day management of the Customer Care Department.
* Reporting on KPIs
* Evaluating and delivering regular feedback for team members
* Working at a high level of quality at both individual and team level
* Helping to identify and support the training and development needs of the team.
* A first class attitude to customer service and high standards of quality and productivity.
* Enthusiastic attitude
* Fluency in both German and English languages, both written and orally.
Full Time - 40 hours per week, hours will be managed as per the team coach rota.
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Cash Health Plan
* Active sports and social team organising events such as quarterly breakfasts, summer BBQ.
* Benefit scheme with access to discounts, rewards and cash back
* Employee referral scheme
Don't delay, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.