Job Title: German Speaking Sales Advisor
Salary: £17,992 - £19,510.40
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
If you have a background in sales and want to represent one of the biggest players in the Contact Centre industry, you'll enjoy working at Convergys.
Convergys is looking for German-speaking individuals with a passion for delivering impeccable customer service to join their site in Quorum Business Park, Longbenton - Newcastle.
* Salary £17,992 rising to £19,510.40 after probation
* Potential bonus of up to £450 per month.
* 21 days holiday (rising to 25) plus statutory bank holidays per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Free parking
* Monday to Friday working week - with NO weekend work
* Learning and development programmes that run alongside your role
* There are also lots of fun, social activities and team events for you to get involved in
As part of the team, you will represent some of today's leading brands and assist in managing billions of customer interactions each year. If you can see yourself working alongside a friendly, caring and fun-loving bunch, then this is the job for you.
We offer a remote telephone interview process to German speakers, so if you fit the profile, you won't need to live in Newcastle to apply. Should you be successful, we'll also provide you with four weeks of accommodation upon arrival at no cost to you!
About the Job…
As a Sales Advisor, you will create and nurture a relationship with the customer - actively contacting existing customers during their subscription year to renew their software licence, and help them to adopt their solution with ease. You will also be expected to optimise the customers' product experience and guide them to internal support teams.
What you will need...
* Previous sales and or customer service experience (a minimum of 6 months)
* Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills in both German and English
A bit about Convergys…
Convergys is one of the biggest players in the contact centre industry, with more than 130,000 people based across our 150 sites worldwide. In the UK, we have 12 sites, with two in Newcastle employing around 1000 people in the region. Here in the UK, we provide a range of sales, customer care and technical support services for a number of respected brands.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.