Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £30000 per annum
German Speaking Customer Service Representative - Remote Working
We're looking to have a chat with people that are fluent in German and English with a passion for helping and supporting customers for a new full time permanent opportunity which is fully remote working.
Location - Remote working
Salary - £30,000 DOE
Hours of work - Monday to Friday - 8am - 4:30pm - No weekends
This growing multilingual team based is responsible for supporting customers across the European region. The role involves pre-sale activities and providing service throughout the lifetime of the Customers contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Answer all customer enquiries concerning operation and configuration of clients products
* Order Management of sales and service requests
* Contract Administration/Management
* Effective management of Customer complaints and enquiries relating to service and products
* Coordinate planning of Customer equipment installations and servicing visits by working closely with Field Service colleagues
* Work with logistics and supply chain teams to drive open back orders to delivery, in accordance with Customer SLAs
* Maintain Customer and product records throughout the sale or rental period
* Build strong relationships with key Customers and Stakeholders to ensure that value is added at every opportunity
* Communicate detailed information to Customers and internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience within an international customer service/operations or logistics environment essential
* Fluent German language speaker
* Total commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to be able to effectively manage multiple tasks across several business systems
* Excellent attention to detail
* Must be able to challenge others to deliver exceptional service to your Customers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven problem solving ability and significant commercial awareness
* Good interpersonal skills with a consultative communication style
* Good PC skills (MS Office applications)
* Team player
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.