German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
£18,500 per annum + Benefits, Full time, Permanent
Glasgow City Centre
Starting date: As soon as possible
Hours of Work: between 8:00am - 5:30pm - NO WEEKENDS!
We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join the customer service team of small, friendly multilingual contact centre in the City Centre of Glasgow.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within a growing firm if you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
As a German Customer Service Advisor you'll be the first point of contact for customers where you deliver a first class customer experience via inbound calls & emails. You will be a great listener and will ask the right questions and offer the best solutions that will leave customers smiling.
In return, you can expect a first-class training programme and a clearly defined career development path.
£18,500 per annum
* To professionally handle queries via a range of channels including: inbound calls and email.
* Provide customers with information and handle queries whilst giving an excellent customer service
* Log all required details in the relevant databases
* Excellent written and spoken German
* Excellent written and spoken English
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
Don't delay, apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.