Job Title: German Speaking Customer Care Administrator
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Hours- Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm (37.5hrs) example 8am-4:30pm/9am-5:30pm/9:30-6pm
We are currently looking for a German Speaking Customer Care Administrator to work in a professional and dynamic office in Stockport and are looking for an individual, with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills. Your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities required (not limited too)
* Providing exceptional customer support in the UK and Overseas
* Processing Sales order
* Making and receiving telephone calls with a professional and respectful manor
* Liaising with internal departments
* Ensuring internal systems are kept up to date at all times
* Data entry to various spreadsheets
* Distributing and tracking incoming and outgoing orders
* Handling a wide range of queries
* On-boarding new customers/maintaining existing customer relationships
* General office administrative duties
Desired Skills & Experience
* A great attitude to excel and grow
* Confident communication skills
* A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
* Ability to work hard and use initiative in day to day tasks
If you wish to apply for this position please email me your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.