Are you fluent in German and English?
I'm recruiting for a driven, customer focused German Speaking Customer Service Administrator to join an expanding firm in Blairgowrie. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. Due to location, own transport would be highly advantageous.
Fluency in German and English is an essential requirement for this role.
You must demonstrate previous customer service and administration experience and be confident working in a fast paced, highly pressurised environment.
You will be numerical, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy standards, have strong investigatory and problem solving skills and be quick to learn. You must be confident using Microsoft Office and have an in-depth knowledge using Microsoft Excel.
As German Speaking Customer Service Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and processing high volume and high value sales orders from customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to both English and German speaking customers
- Calculating and applying pricing and discounts, using multiple currencies
- Handling enquiries relating to stock availability and pricing
- Organising shipping
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure timely order delivery
If this German Speaking Customer Service Administrator sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.