£9.30 - £10.00 per hour
6 months ago
In partnership with an global organisation, Search Consultancy are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors on behalf of their client for their Kirkcaldy based client. Are you an experienced in CUSTOMER SERVICE? Are you available to start in January 2021? Do you have a PASSION to succeed and earn a competitive salary? If you answered 'YES' to these questions, then here is the job for you!
I am currently recruiting for a number of call handlers to join my client based in Kirkcaldy who are looking for caring and compassionate people to help handle to volume of calls coming. These roles ar working from home however will require training onsite.
So what will you be doing?
- Taking inbound/outbounds calls from concerned UK residents
- Building rapport and showing empathy and compassion throughout your interaction
- Offering steps on what to do and current guidance from the government
- Offering a reassuring voice and a supportive ear
- Being clear and concise in what guidance is coming from the government and relaying this
- So what are we looking for?
- Customer service experience would be beneficial, although not essential
- A compassionate and caring demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is able to deal with change at pace, this situation is evolving quickly and as is the advice given out
- What's on offer for you?
- Full training and support in a modern environment
- 4 days on 4 days off including weekends
- Weekly pay between £9.30
- You will be working 40 hours per week
- Shifts: Between 8am - 8pm
You must be able to pass a disclosure check for this particular role and be available to work for the next week
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age