Up to £18500.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sprichst du Deutsch?
We are currently recruiting for a German Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join the customer service team of small, friendly multilingual contact centre in the City Centre of Glasgow.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career within a growing firm if you have a passion for delivering a great customer experience.
As a German speaking Customer Service Advisor you'll be the first point of contact for customers where you deliver a first class customer experience via inbound calls & emails. You will be a great listener and will ask the right questions and offer the best solutions that will leave customers smiling.
In return, you can expect a first-class training programme and a clearly defined career development path.
Immediate starts available
£18500 per annum
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday 8am x 4pm No weekends!
* To professionally handle queries via a range of channels including: inbound calls and email.
* Provide customers with information and handle queries whilst giving an excellent customer service
* Log all required details in the relevant databases
* Research information where required using available resources
* Resolve and take case ownership of complaints were possible
* Excellent written and spoken German
* Excellent written and spoken English
* High attention to detail
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to work in targeted environment
* Positive attitude
* Contact Centre experience is preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business who will fully support and train you to be the best you possibly can.
If you are interested this opportunity please give Amanda Lees a call now to arrange an interview or apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.