German Speaking Cost Accountant - Circa£40k + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent - Manchester
Search are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who speak fluent German.
An opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Cost Accountant to be based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to be part of a large Accounting team within a European Shared Service Centre.
The successful candidate will be Part or Fully Qualified CIMA/ACCA and have previous experience in a finance controlling role and understanding of product costing techniques.
Core duties include:
- To be the first point of contact to Controllers.
- Utilising knowledge of cost accounting principles, set forth in MAM, to ensure accurate product cost development.
- End processor of Target / Budget calculation, Enable with Sales, Operations, and Sourcing to develop the new years' product costing standards accurately and timely as required by Corporate Accounting.
- Cost center and Internal order Master Data duties.
- Review and reclassification of project costs.
- Fixed assets, OPEX and CAPEX projects, release and extension of budgets, closure and capitalisation upon requests.
- Creation and maintaining of cost centre assessment cycles.
- Providing support for internal and external audit requests.
To apply for this role, it is essential your a fluent German speaker, have experience in a finance controlling role gained from working in a shared service centre or international organisation, along with SAP system knowledge.
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.