Up to £22200 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
5 months ago
Are you looking for a fantastic Monday to Friday role? Are you tech savvy with a desire to learn more?
My exclusive client is looking for a German speaking Support Specialist who is from a customer service background and keen to develop a career. This role will be starting some time in the middle of April so you must be able to accommodate this start. You will also be working from home initially but your normal office will be based in Edinburgh city centre and there will be a need to travel there frequently when the current situation allows.
This is a fixed term contract for a minimum of 12 months.
So what will you be doing as a Client Support Specialist?
* Deliver training to clients over the phone so they can make to most out of the systems
* Gain an understanding of each clients specific needs
* Assist sales in identifying up-sell opportunities and uncover client initiatives
* Evaluate clients ROI against the products they have purchased to ensure they have the correct mix for their needs
* Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit, encourage product usage/consumption, and promote additional products that will benefit the client
* Ensure audits are completed with each client throughout the life-cycle of their tenure
So what are we looking for?
* Experience within a technical support role would be advantageous but this isn't a must, although you need experience within a contact centre role
* Someone who is tech savvy as you will be working with a lot of innovative software and talking clients through how to use it
* You must be an excellent communicator and able to explain how to use software packages in an easy to understand way
You must be fully fluent in German
What's in it for you?
* Excellent basic salary of £22,200 plus a company annual bonus scheme that can add an extra 10% to that
* Monday to Friday working with core shifts of 8am until 5pm
* Private medical cover, company pension scheme along with dental and vision cover.
Get in touch today for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age