French Speaking Accounts Payable - £ Competitive Salary - + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who speak fluent French.
Due to growth the new Shared Service Centre have fantastic opportunity's for a French speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Accounts Payable team in the global and growing business.
What will you be getting involved in?
- Processing of high volume of purchase invoices (using OCR default) in a timely manner
- Analyze and minimize unmatched outstanding items and chase through queries.
- Process, reconcile and report on Inter-Company vendors
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and vendors
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner
- Support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to R2R/AR functions
- What will you need to be successful?
Key skills for the role:
- You will need to speak French
- Work experience within Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment preferred with transactional month end closing experience essential.
- Strong ability to process volumes of invoices.
- Working experience of SAP, OCR and intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sumifs
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritizes work, demonstrate accuracy, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained, work in a mature, courteous and professional manner
To apply for this role, it is essential your a fluent French speaker, have previous experience in Accounts Payable/P2P and good knowledge of SAP
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.