German Speaking Accounts Payable - £ Competitive Salary - + Excellent Benefits - Manchester
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting project to recruit for one of the world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. At present, they have multiple opportunities available for talented finance professionals who speak fluent German.
Due to growth the new Shared Service Centre have fantastic opportunity's for a German speaking Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Accounts Payable team in the global and growing business.
What will you be getting involved in?
- Processing of high volume of purchase invoices (using OCR default) in a timely manner
- Analyze and minimize unmatched outstanding items and chase through queries.
- Process, reconcile and report on Inter-Company vendors
- Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and vendors
- Investigate and initiate queries with vendors in a timely manner
- Support other areas of the business as and when required. This could include providing project support to R2R/AR functions
- What will you need to be successful?
Key skills for the role:
- You will need to speak German
- Work experience within Shared Service Centre (SSC) environment preferred with transactional month end closing experience essential.
- Strong ability to process volumes of invoices.
- Working experience of SAP, OCR and intermediate excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, sumifs
- Adaptable and solid team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritizes work, demonstrate accuracy, pays attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained, work in a mature, courteous and professional manner
To apply for this role, it is essential your a fluent German speaker, Accounts Payable/P2P experience and have good knowledge of SAP
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.