General Manager * Prestigious Bar & Restaurant Aberdeen *
* Thrive in a business with rapid growth intentions over the next 5 years
* Experience job security as part of a world renowned brand
* Earn more with an attractive base salary £31- £34K
* Become part of the family and work with one of the most exciting teams in town
Are you looking for the next progressive, chapter in your hospitality career? The prestigious 'Chop Grill and Bar' are looking for a new general manager to grow and mature with the establishment. As part of the 'Sandman Signature Hotel Brand' you will be at the centre of all operations and integral to the bar and grills success.
The Perfect Candidate would have a successful track record managing a renowned bar & restaurant brand!
* Creating and maintaining a flawless working relationship with the Hotel General Manager to ensure a seamless experience for all guests.
* Attending weekly meetings with hotel staff/management to receive and provide ongoing feedback for the overall cooperation between the two functions
* Full responsibility for all Food & Beverage operations within the hotel and restaurant
* Proving the highest level of customer engagement through all service activities to create brand loyalty
* Responsibility for 100 members of staff and their safety whilst on the premises
* Driving quality sales towards the business through the successful use of the Restaurant, lounge, whisky bar, private dining rooms and conference/ event facilities
* Directly accountable to the area manager for the financial performance of the unit and achievement of KPI's
* To prepare weekly and daily reports regarding the performance and running of the establishment
* Creation of monthly managers and weekly labour schedule
* Responsible for the co-ordination and choice of staffing
* Driving food quality through consistent assessment and communication with the culinary team
* Full accountability for protection of the brand and it's image within the UK market
* To facilitate training of all team members to the highest level within the company training standards
* Be available for travel for conferences or to help out with new store openings and training
* Excellent company benefits and discounts across venues internationally
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Competitive salary with rewarding incremental increases
* Unrivalled training and career progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses
If you think you could be the next General Manager of the Sandman Hotel Groups 'Chop Grill and Bar' click APPLY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.