You will be a General Manager willing to re-locate to Aberdeen, working for a market leading operator, famed for investing heavily into their people with a highly competitive salary to match. This is an unmissable chance to work for a premium group in a high volume, high profile venue.
As this is a high performing, multi-faceted venue, we are looking for a General Manager with experience of driving sales across food, drink and events preferably with some exposure to the student market.
- Values driven, multi site restaurant and bar operator
- Guest focused, culture driven, multi award winning business
- Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
- Guest focused General Manager with minimum 1 year General Manager experience
- Adept at working in a busy bar or restaurant environment, minimum sales exposure of £50k a week
- An individual with experience of driving sales across multiple revenue streams
- An ambitious operator with the ability to lead and motivate their team
This position will pay up to £45,000 for the right candidate, plus competitive bonus offering the successful applicant the chance join a company that invests heavily into its people whilst providing opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.