Are you a General Manager looking for a company that matches your ambitions for progression and development? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work within an organisation that invests heavily into training and development? If so, this one is for you!
Our client is an award winning national bar operator, now looking for a big hitting General Manager to take the helm at this stunning site in Belfast. As this is a high performing, multi-faceted venue, we are looking for a General Manager with experience of driving sales across food, drink and events with a focus on the development of their team.
* Values driven, multi site late night operator
* Renowned in the industry for investment into training and development
* Guest focused, culture driven, multi award winning business
* Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
* Guest focused General Manager with minimum 1 year General Manager experience
* Adept at working in a busy bar or restaurant environment, minimum sales exposure of £30k a week
* An individual with experience of driving sales across multiple revenue streams
* An ambitious operator with the ability to lead and motivate their team
This position will pay up to £55,000 for the right candidate, plus 30% bonus and offers the successful applicant the chance join a company that invests heavily into training and development with unique opportunities to progress as the company continues to expand. Do you think you have what it takes?!!
Apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.