Are you looking for a company that matches your ambitions for progression and development? Are you looking to be rewarded for your hard work within an organisation that invests heavily into training and development? Our client is a pioneer in the casual dining market and we are now looking for a General Manager for this market leading, restaurant group at their site in Exeter, paying up to £37,000.
* Award winning restaurant and bar operator
* Renowned for investment into training and development
* Multiple openings planned all over the UK
* Clear pathways into Senior positions
The ideal candidate;
* Guest focused General Manager with min 1 year general management experience
* Experience of working in a busy restaurant environment
* An individual looking for an opportunity to grow in an expanding business
* An ambitious individual with the ability to lead and motivate their team
You will be an inspirational manager, motivating and directing your team, driving standards throughout the restaurant. This position will pay up to £37,000 plus bonus and requires a manager who is hands on in the truest form! Think you have what it takes?! Apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.