We are on the look out for a personality driven and energetic General Manager to join this fantastic leading group in the casual dining sector. The exceptional General Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the Pub, have a sound understanding of the financial aspects and an innate passion to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation. An extrovert energetic and hands on approach is key to success. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a managerial position within a similar environment.
You will need to show leadership, ambition and an ability to drive and motivate your team on a day to day basis.
* Salary starting at £30K
* Progressive holiday entitlement
* Opportunity to take part in Development Scheme
* LIVE IN AVAILABLE
* Online training tailored to your role
* Recognising talent and progression opportunities
* Opportunities to move between different establishments
* Pension Contribution
* Bonus Scheme
* Excellent tips
Duties and Responsibilities:
* You must have previous experience in a general manager position within a similar sector
* Delivering excellent customer service, exceeding their expectations and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results
* Train, coach and inspire your team to achieve all operational standards and commercial targets
* To be 'hands on', it is essential that your time is spent managing and supporting the team
* To maintain all company health and safety policies
* To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas
* Adherence to the clear company cash handling, storage and banking procedures
* To successfully implement the company Standards and procedures
If you are bursting with energy and have a happy, positive attitude then please apply here or call Craig on 0203 0536931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.