*** GENERAL MANAGER - UP TO £32K PLUS EXCELLENT BENEFITS - CHELTENHAM ***
We are on the look out for a personality driven and energetic General Manager to join this fantastic leading group in the casual dining sector. The exceptional General Manager will be involved in all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant, have a sound understanding of the financial aspects and an innate passion to deliver excellent customer service and achieve impeccable standards in all aspects of the operation. An extrovert energetic and hands on approach is key to success. Experienced Deputy managers with a background in the casual dining sector will be highly considered.
You will need to show leadership, ambition and an ability to drive and motivate your team on a day to day basis.
* Salary up to £32K
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Opportunity to take part in Development Scheme
* Meals on duty
* Online training tailored to your role
* Recognising talent and progression opportunities
* Opportunities to move between different establishments
* Pension Contribution
* Bonus Scheme up to 40% of Salary
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Delivering excellent customer service, exceeding their expectations and achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results
* Train, coach and inspire your team to achieve all operational standards and commercial targets
* To be 'hands on', it is essential that your time is spent managing and supporting the team
* To maintain all company health and safety policies
* To manage and maintain exceptional standards of cleanliness around all areas
* Adherence to the clear company cash handling, storage and banking procedures
* To successfully implement the company Standards and procedures
If you are bursting with energy and have a happy, positive attitude then please apply here or call Dania on 01273 855049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.