Are you a General Ledger Accountant looking for a new fantastic full-time role in a leading company based in Fife? My client is recruiting a General Ledger Accountant for their Financial shared services centre based out of Glenrothes. You'll be earning a salary between £24,000 and £27,000 together with several excellent personal and professional benefits.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of transactional data through the finance shared services centre (FSSC) systems on behalf of their UK operational businesses, within their agreed service level agreements. The General Ledger Accountant reports to the FSSC Manager.
Your financial duties and accountancy responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
* Prepare and process month end journals concerning accruals, prepayments and fixed assets.
* Maintain the company's bank accounts including the preparation of cash flow forecasts.
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations every month.
* Liaise with other FSSC teams, finance business partners and operational teams as required.
They're looking for a collaborative self-starter, someone able to manage priorities and tasks with minimal supervision with consistent accuracy and attention (which is essential). You'll love planning, order and possess exceptional organisational skills. If you're a flexible team player with an inclusive mind-set you'll be set for great career opportunities.
Your qualifications and experience:
* Part qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent preferred
* Working in finance/accounting environment
* Strong Excel skills (advanced level) and other MS Office packages
* Knowledge of SAP an advantage
Interested? Please click on the link given below and submit your CV as soon as possible. You can also reach Paul Manby today on 01382 305 405 for a confidential conversation around this financial services role in Fife.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.