**General Catering Manager - Eastbourne Area - Up to £50,000**
An exciting position has arisen for the role of General Catering Manager for a leading contract caterer based in the Eastbourne Area within a prestigious private school. Opportunities to progress are available as the company is a large, expanding national organisation. The current Area Operations Manager is looking for a strong General Manager to be the face of the operation and continue to deliver an excellent food offering.
The perfect candidate must be able to:
* Be able to work well under pressure and motivate the team around them
* Be enthusiastic, knowledgeable and resourceful, with an eye for detail
* Will need to demonstrate leadership and ability to manage a large team and develop supervisors and team leaders through appraisals, reviews, management meetings and on-the-job training
* Financial acumen is essential (payroll, weekly finance reporting) as is basic use of Excel and Microsoft Office in general
* Be articulate, with great speaking and written English, also be able to maintain a fantastic relationship the client and have a natural charisma as well as charm
You will ideally come from a contract catering back ground preferably in the education sector with great attention to detail as well as financial acumen.
The role will be 40 hours per week 5 over 7 and regular weekends would be required. Flexibility to the demands of the business is essential.
In return you will be offered 28 days holiday, discounts within high street retailers, personnel pension plan and private health care.
Please click below to apply or alternatively call Marco on 01293 848149
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.