General Assistant - Monday to Friday - Term time only - Hertford - to £9.00ph
A prestigious Independent school looking after 330 pupils are looking for a keen General assistant to join the team and help with the smooth day to day running of the kitchen. Working as part of a team of 9 this is a diverse role that covers all aspects of the daily running of the kitchen. Covering Breakfast, Lunch and dinner, you will be flexible, good-natured and have the ability to manage your own time effective. This is an award winning team, led by a fantastic catering manager, working for a leading contract caterer.
* Term time only
* Monday to Friday
* 330 onsite daily
* Shifts between 7.30am and 7pm
* Team of 9
* Innovative Contract Caterer
* Stunning site
* Work across all areas of the kitchen including preparation of fruit, vegetables and sandwiches
* Portering and stores management
* Working servery
* Ensuring team are supported as required
The ideal General Assistant will be;
* From a similar environment
* Have experience working within a commercial kitchen
* Be passionate about there work and providing fantastic service
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Flexible - there maybe times when due to the nature of the business additional hours/ working patterns may be required
This position is paying up to £9.00 per hour depending on experience and provides, fantastic environment with real opportunity for growth, whilst providing excellent work life balance
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Dan Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.