General Assistant and Driver - circa £21,000pa - Lambeth - Contract Catering
We are currently on the look out for a hard working and committed individual to assist with front of house, kitchen stores and complete the deliveries within operational feeding and taking goods to multiple sites in the area.
As General assistant you will ensure that all store rooms are kept tidy and work alongside the Head Chef to assist with stock management. You will be required to deliver operational/ food requirements to other sites and to assist with ensuring both front and back of house areas are clean, tidy and well maintained to the required standard in accordance with Company procedures and Food Safety and H&S legislation.
As General Assistant/Driver for Elior you will be expected to:
* Drive all catering vehicles as business needs require
* Assist on all front of house operations and daily back of house duties as required
* Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
* Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
* Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
* Experienced multi vehicle driver experience would be a huge bonus
* Good Communication skills both verbally and written
* Flexible in hours of work
You MUST hold a full clean manual driving licence to apply for this role.
As well as an enjoyable place to work, we have a competitive salary on offer of circa £21,000pa, a comprehensive benefits package including access to offers, promotions and discounts to retail and leisure providers.
If this sounds like a job for you please apply below.
Adam.email@example.com 01293 848153
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.