General Assistant - Cranleigh - Circa £19,000 -5 out of 7 - All daytime shifts
Are you a General Assistant looking to progress? Tired of working every weekend?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity here, for an General Assistant / Kitchen Assistant to join this renowned contract caterer. This position presents great work life balance with all day time shifts, and 4 weekend days off a month.
* 5 out of 7 ( 4 weekend days off a month)
* 07:00 - 15:30 11:00 - 19:00
* 40hour week
* £19k per annum (£9.5ph)
This is a flagship site, and as such quality must be upheld at all times. As the General Assistant, you will be required to assist in every aspect of the catering operation.
General Assistant duties;
* Ensure that you area is clean and tidy at all times
* To assist your team in all aspects of service
* Maintaining a high quality of service at all times
* Working in a professional manor at all times
* Setting up meeting rooms for hospitality events
* Restocking vending and coffee machines
The ideal General Assistant will be;
* Passionate about delivering a high quality service
* Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure
* A self starter, able to work on own initiative
* Good people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
This position is paying up to £19,000 per annum for the perfect candidate and the real benefit of working for this caterer in particular is with regards to progression; they boast an exceptional track record of internal promotion with countless examples of people working their way up through the business.
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below!
Henry.wright@search .co.uk 01293848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.