General Assistant - Croydon - Circa £19,500 -Every other weekend- All daytime shifts
Are you a General Assistant looking to progress? Tired of working every weekend?
Well we have a fantastic opportunity here, for an General Assistant / Kitchen Assistant to join this beautiful new care home. This position presents great work life balance with all shifts being during the day and you get every other weekend off!.
* Alternate weekends
* Latest finish 19:00
* 40hour week
* £19k per annum (£8.5ph)
This is a well established site, and as such quality must be upheld at all times. As the General Assistant, you will be required to assist in every aspect of the catering operation.
General Assistant duties;
* Ensure that you area is clean and tidy at all times
* To assist your team in all aspects of service
* Maintaining a high quality of service at all times
* Working in a professional manor at all times
The ideal General Assistant will be;
* Passionate about delivering a high quality service
* Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure
* A self starter, able to work on own initiative
* Good people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below!
Henry.wright@search .co.uk 01293848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.