Commercial and Domestic Gas Engineers - Washington, Tyne and Wear area, Competitive Salary + Overtime + Company Vehicle.
We are recruiting for a successful and expanding business for 2 gas engineers, an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer and a Domestic Gas Engineer with the ability to develop their Commercial experience.
To service and repair heating plant rooms containing Commercial Boilers and all associated Plant. Maintain and repairing associated heating controls and pipe work within tenanted dwellings in relation to plant room boilers.
* Carry out annual and interim maintenance visits in compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
* Replacement of heating controls and components as per manufacturer's instructions.
* Carry out Combustion Performance Analysis to gas appliances as required.
* Fault investigation and diagnosis utilising manufacturer's technical literature.
* Attending reported gas escapes and reports of suspected fumes as per the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
* Compliance with the Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedures, including warning labels and notices as required.
* Completion of all required legal documentation utilising the handheld PDA system
* Provide technical support to engineers
* A high level of health and safety awareness to ensure, establish and maintain high working standards at all times
* Order materials for jobs where requested by Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor and/or Service Coordinator
* Assist Operations Manager with site audits where requested to ensure all work to required quality standards
Experience & Qualifications
* Commercial ACS qualifications - COCN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CORT1, CIGA1
* Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations
* Full clean and current driving licence
* Demonstrate high standards of working practice and lead by example
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Team Player
* Flexible approach
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.