Are you a Gas Engineer looking for a new fantastic role in the metering industry? This permanent role, based out of North West London will enable you to be trained up to be a Dual Fuel Meter Fitting Engineer. This would be a challenging new role for a Gas Engineer to work towards.
Your salary will be £32,000 with a bonus of up to £2,000 per annum plus an OT bonus, boosting your salary up to £38,000. With a host of excellent benefits that match your lifestyle, including 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays this is an exceptional opportunity.
You must have:
● CCN1 or equivalent as a minimum. We're happy to upskill you on the electric side!
● Some experience in domestic gas installation would be beneficial.
Why join my client?
● Fully funded nine-week training course, training wage £400 a week .
● Excellent field management structure which enables you to carry out your day to day tasks without any complications.
● The opportunity to develop into supervisory and coaching roles as the workforce grows.
● Basic salary £32,000 and bonus - up to £2,000 per annum quality bonus plus OT bonus taking your salary up to £38k.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation and foothold in the metering industry. If you're a Gas Engineer based around North West London and interested in joining the metering industry, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.