Position - Gas engineer to upskill to Dual fuel smart meter engineer
Location - Guildford
Basic Salary - £30,300
Bonus - Up to £2,000 per annum quality bonus
What's in it for you?
* Growing Portfolio already consisting of multiple suppliers meaning greater density and limited travel times
* Full back office support from planning, logistics and health and safety.
* Excellent field management structure which enables you to carry out your day to day tasks without any complications.
* The opportunity to develop into supervisory and coaching roles as the workforce grows
* Generous holiday allowance of 26 days before bank holidays
* Company dedicated to your health & safety
* A business that's well on the journey to SMETS2 rollout
* A company van, fuel card, PPE and phone all provided for you
What we require from you:
* Engineers who possess their CCN1 & MET1 as a minimum. We're happy to upskill you on the electric side!
* Experience in domestic gas installation
This really is a great opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation and foothold in the metering industry. If you're a Smart Meter Installer, Dual Fuel Engineer, Meter Fitter or Operative please get in touch on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.