Position - Gas Engineer to be trained for Dual Fuel Smart Meter Fitting
Location - Dartford
Basic Salary - £32,000
Bonus - Up to £2,000 per annum quality bonus plus fit bonus OT £37-39k
What's in it for you?
* Fully funded 9 week training course ( training wage £380/ week )
* Opportunity to add Gas Metering to your existing Gas Skills, as well as being trained in Electric Metering as well
* Excellent earning opportunity
* Growing Portfolio already consisting of multiple suppliers meaning greater density and limited travel times
* Full back office support from planning, logistics and health and safety.
* Excellent field management structure which enables you to carry out your day to day tasks without any complications.
* The opportunity to develop into supervisory and coaching roles as the workforce grows
* 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Company dedicated to your health & safety
* A company van, fuel card, PPE and phone all provided for you
What we require from you:
* Engineers who possess their CCN1 or equivalent & ideally MET1 as a minimum. We're happy to upskill you on the electric side!
* Some experience in domestic gas installation.
This really is a great opportunity to join a company that has an excellent reputation and foothold in the metering industry. If you're a Gas Engineer interested in joining the metering industry please get in touch. Opportunity may exist for applicants with limited field experience as well.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.