If you're looking for a new challenge in the funeral-plan sales industry, this full-time role as a Funeral Plan Sales Executive could be for you. You can be based anywhere in the UK to apply.
The Sales role:
Working from the comfort of your own home, earning £26,000 plus uncapped commission, you'll be an expert at converting inbound leads for funeral-plan sales and will benefit from an uncapped and unrivalled commission structure. Our average agent earns £50,000, and top-performing agents earn £65,000 to £75,000 per year.
In this sales role, you'll handle warm leads from our in-house lead-generation team as well as web leads, and you will be closing the sales. There is no cold calling and the 37.5-hour week involves no weekend work - but you get an early finish every Friday! The salary is a very competitive £26,000 with uncapped commission.
- Free life insurance cover and private medical insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fantastic career opportunities in this expanding business.
- Up to 33 days holiday per year.
- The chance to work from home whenever you want, or in an office.
All equipment is supplied, we need you to have life insurance sales experience, specifically as a closer. This is a unique Sales opportunity as a Funeral Plan Sales Executive, with the chance for excellent career progression.
Have you got what's needed?
- A minimum of one year's experience of closing funeral-plan sales.
- A commission-motivated and driven personality.
- The ability to deal with a large volume of calls.
- High motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- A positive and inclusive approach and an outgoing personality.
If this sounds like your ideal remote working sales full-time job, please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.