Are you a Sales Executive looking for a new challenge in the funeral plan sales industry? We're supporting our client to hire a Funeral Plan Sales Executive in the Greater Manchester region.
This sales exec role in Greater Manchester comes with a basic salary of £25k, but with the uncapped commission, the sky really is the limit. The hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week, with an early finish every Friday :)
In this sales role, you'll have the comfort of working from your own home permanently - not just during the current COVID-19 lockdown. You'll be a business development executive converting inbound leads for funeral plan sales, and with no cold calling involved.
The Funeral Plan Sales Executive package includes:
- A salary of £25k
- An uncapped commission structure - average agents earn £50,000
- Free Life Insurance cover and private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours and up to 33 days holiday per year
- The chance to work from home or in the office - the choice is yours!
You can be based anywhere in the UK to take this flexible, full-time job, as all the equipment will be supplied.
For this full-time sales role you will need:
- A life insurance or funeral plan sales background
- A minimum of 1 year's experience closing funeral plan sales
- The ability to deal with a large volume of calls
- High levels of self-motivation, with the ability to work under pressure
- A positive attitude and a collaborative and outgoing personality
This is a unique Sales opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation, and there is excellent scope for career progression and professional development. To apply for this Funeral Plan Sales Executive job in Greater Manchester, get in touch today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.