8 month fixed term contract covering maternity
Starting early January
Modern city centre offices within a prestigious and highly regarded organisation, a competitive salary, 38 days holiday and a fun, innovative and forward thinking team are on offer with this rare and exciting opportunity.
As Fundraising Administrator you will bring with you significant experience in a varied, high level administration role, ideally as a Fundraising Administrator, however those with comparable and transferable administration experience in events, sales or finance will also be considered.
As Fundraising Administrator you will be responsible for administering and sustaining all documentation relating to funding received and organisational governance, accurately recording financial data and ensuring regular reporting is generated for senior management and the board. Strong numerical skills are therefore essential.
You must be a self starter, be skilled at multi tasking while staying calm under pressure, be a confident team player with strong influencing skills and professionalism communicating at all levels. Proactive with excellent planning and organisational skills, you will be experienced at prioritising, managing reactive work, balancing multiple requirements and adapting to unexpected situations.
An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are required, with experience using a CRM database advantageous.
As Fundraising Administrator your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain and administer established annual giving programmes and assist in the administration of membership
- Plan and carry out effective cultivation and stewardship of supporters to ensure continued and enhanced relationships with donors, processing and reporting on gifts and thanking donors with efficiency
- Maintain content on website as an effective resource for all functions relating to donors and donations
- Conduct comprehensive research into potential funding from individuals, trust and foundations and companies, as required
- Ensure the information on CRM and prospect pipeline is current and accurate and prepare pipeline for monthly meetings
- Administer and coordinate regular meetings at board level
- Ensure information and data held complies with GDPR and that appropriate privacy notices and procedures are in place to process personal data in accordance with regulations
- Manage all administration relating to fundraising activities including departmental HR, budgeting, financial transactions, financial reporting and audit preparation
- Manage all private gift administration by preparing and submitting all Gift Aid claims - knowledge of Gift Aid declarations would be advantageous
If this Fundraising Administrator role sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV for an immediate interview.