Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £10 per hour
4 months ago
Based in Central Edinburgh - home based initially due to Covid-19 restrictions
6 month contract - potential for the role to become permanent
Up to £10.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with this Edinburgh-based charity to recruit this 6 month temp role which has strong potential to become permanent. This role will be home-based initially whilst Covid-19 restrictions are in place, once restrictions are eased the role will be office-based in Edinburgh.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Fundraising team, maintain the fundraising database & deal with donations.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Dealing with incoming donations - including receipting, banking, coding and logging of information
* Supporting the team with bank reconciliations relating to donations
* Assisting with the data entry & management of the charity's data management system
* Using & manipulating a variety of Excel sheets to log data & figures
* Carrying out associated admin relating to donations, ensuring all donations are thanked by the team
* Processing and managing all gift aid declarations, ensuring these are logged correctly on the database
* Inputting, maintaining and extracting accurate information from the fundraising database
* Data entry of supporter data from external sources
* Processing of invoices, building effective relationships with suppliers
* Ensuring that fundraising materials are well stocked at all times
* Provide other administrative and logistical support to the team as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience within an Administration role - this experience is essential
* Candidates with Charity/Fundraising experience would be at a distinct advantage
* Solid Excel skills (at least intermediate level) with the ability & know-how to manipulate spreadsheets & formulas
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a varied & sometimes very busy workload effectively
* Solid IT skills alongside Excel - including the use of Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that due only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age