A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Edinburgh with fundraising admin experience. A leading non-profit is seeking a Fundraising Administrator for a contract in Edinburgh to help support the team woo and retain donors. The role comes with a rate of £10 to £12.50 p/h.
The Fundraising Administrator will be responsible for supporting givers and the wider team through various tasks. This is a exciting and busy fundraising admin role and will suit an enthusiastic and experienced candidate who has worked within a non-profit environment before.
Role duties and responsibilities include:
● Coordinate fundraising and giving admin
● Communicate with givers to understand their fundraising activities and report on predicted activities
● Support team with organisation of events and activities for fundraisers
Essential experience required:
● Recent fundraising administration experience
● Strong communication skills
● Passion for supporting a great charity
You will also need a full, clean driving licence.
To find out more about this Fundraising Administrator job in Edinburgh, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age