Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Job type: Permanent/ full time
You will be joining a growing and financially stable company in Redhill town centre. As one of the leading finance companies in the world, they pride themselves on their staff, training and development.
The role is based within the team that is responsible for ensuring completed documentation is correct and in line with company policy as well as FCA guidelines, you will then be the one to ensure the transfer of monies is correct.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Checking all documentation is received and correct.
- Ensuring compliance is met.
- Ensuring underwriting requirements are met.
- Identifying potential fraudulent proofs and liaising with the Fraud team as necessary.
- Assist with inbound/outbound calls to and from dealer & sales network.
- Supporting the Broker Funding department.
- Assist in other parts of the operation as required.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong numerical skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Good at making decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Successful candidates will be subject to background checks.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, You will be required to work within a shift pattern which will include 1 day a week 11AM to 7PM, and 1 in 4 weekend (with two days in lieu the following week).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.