Working with a successful and respected company, we're looking to place an experienced full-time Fund Dealing Service Manager in Jersey. As expected, the starting salary is up to £55k per year, depending on experience.
In this busy client delivery partner role, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the team, ensuring all client-dealing requirements are action-ed efficiently, and investigating and resolving any challenges.
The primary responsibilities of the Fund Dealing Service Manager role include:
- Working in partnership with clients, helping review company services and identify ways of enhancing them
- Providing leadership and support to the team
- Acting as a point of escalation for all parties, taking appropriate action to ensure efficient resolution
- Proactively managing day-to-day workloads within the team
- Developing positive working relationships across all other departments and networks of contacts
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £55k, along with some excellent company benefits and many days of Jersey sunshine!Essential Fund Service Manager
- Previous HR experience in a financial setting
- Knowledge of fund processing, its technical intricacies, and the involved parties
- Thorough understanding of the features of the different types of relevant collective investment funds
- Ability to understand complex fund documentation
- Thorough knowledge of the financial compliance and regulatory environment
If this Fund Dealing Service Manager role in Jersey is something you are qualified for and eager to run with, get in touch today to begin the application process. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.