Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Jersey, Channel Isles
over 1 year ago
Unique opportunity for a qualified Accountant/Auditor to move in to a Senior Fund Accountant role in Jersey. This excellent opportunity offers a range of flexible working options as well as a fantastic salary and benefits package as well as an attractive work/life balance.
* Preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
* Preparation of monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals etc
* Attend client and audit meetings and meet SLA's
* Cash reconciliation and management of funds
* Liaise with stakeholders at all levels
* ACCA or CA qualification
* Experience working in a practice accountancy firm or third party fund environment
* Previous experience auditing private equity clients
* Understanding of PE fund structures and fund cash flows
If you are interested in moving your career to an offshore environment with a Global Financial Services organisation then please apply below, or for further queries get in touch with Lynsey Salim at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.