Full Stack Developer
Up to £75k
Are you a full stack developer looking for a new challenge?
If so… I have a superb Opportunity for you
I am looking for an Angular/NodeJS Developer to support the development of our client and internally facing web applications. You will work closely with UX/UI team to develop user interfaces driven by human-centered design.
You will provide proactive bug fixing and improvements to ensure our users have a great experience using our products. You will be developing new Angular applications and NodeJS API's, as well as maintaining the existing applications.
You will work within the front end Digital Apps team alongside other Angular/NodeJS developers, UX designers, QA Testers, and communicate with the private Motor, Home and Customer API suites using agreed standards.
What we are looking for:
* Deep knowledge of Angular and NodeJS development practices and common approaches
* Experience working with libraries and publishing to NPM
* Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
* Extensive knowledge of SCSS/CSS and Web frameworks
* Writing extensive unit tests using Jasmine, Jest and Karma
* Creating and running e2e test suites for all components using Protractor and/or Cucumber.
* Experience working in and deploying to AWS
* Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
* Experience working in an agile environment, using tools like JIRA to communicate and understand work
* A team player with a positive attitude and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to master new/emerging technologies, stay up to date with relevant technologies, and proactively suggest architecture changes and new coding practices
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.