If you had to list what was important to you as a Software Engineer would your top ten include:
- Being part of small truly Agile teams with ownership to solve problems and ship code
- Working on Large Scale problems ( 70 Mil Users ), relish and own the "how we solve"
- Collaborate, share knowledge, continuously learn and continuously mentor / impart your knowledge through various means such as explain your design clearly to others, mentoring, code reviews
- Working on projects you will be proud of and working with varied and new technology
As a Full Stack SWE you should understand both Front-End and Back-End Development, nice to be strong on both but must be strong on one:
- Font End any of: ES6, React, Angular, nodeJS,
- Nice to also have any of: Sass/Less, Webpack, npm, Vue, Backbone, HTML,CSS
- have multiple full SDLC under your belt developing applications and preferably for large scale system deployment
- enjoy data driven decision making
- worked on continuous delivery
- work component driven development to enable scaling of your codebase build from scratch
- not be phased by juggling multiple problems and enjoy the challenge of truly complex large scale project
You need to demonstrate through interview process:
- that you get scale
- that you can work through a difficult problem and communicate your design well
- that your design will demonstrate the breadth and depth of your technical knowledge and as interviewers dive deeper into your solution you guide them through it
- that you want ownership, you want efficient modern engineering practices moving solutions forward quickly to ship your code and to be proud of what you've developed
For a chance to move to this career enhancing role and take control on how you develop cutting edge solutions please send me your CV in the fist instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.