An exciting opportunity for Full stack PHP Developers has arisen in Brighton. My client, a leading one in the Brighton Tech scene, are looking for a number of talented, personable, and ambitious PHP Devs to join their thriving team. This is Development work that genuinely will make a difference to people's lives.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity, where culture, modern technologies, and work place happiness are at the forefront of the clients mind. This is an exciting green-field opportunity to play a key role in building a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies. You will be amongst the first members of a new fast-growing team, working in a start-up environment.
You will also need the following experience:
* Comprehensive commercial programming experience in PHP on a Linux environment
* Knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and methods
* Experience of MySQL and/or Maria DB database design, complex query generation, and optimisation
* Knowledge of Docker, Ansible and/or AWS
* Self-motivated to learn and improve
* Good communication skills and is a team player
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Chris Barnes on email@example.com or 01273 855019.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.