Full Stack Java Developer
Do you want to work with exciting Tech on Interesting projects?
Fintech right now is arguably one of the most exciting spaces you can work in the Tech scene.
Do you want a company that will invest in your personal growth?
You will get significant investment in your training with industry recognised certification at the end of it and due to the culture of trust in this business there is no tie in's on this investment, they want you to stay because you believe, as they do, that this is a great place to work.
Some of what is in it for you?
- As I mentioned significant investment in you, industry recognised training and continuous mentoring and training through your career
- Interesting project work
- Culture that is open and honest, collaborative, supportive, encourages learning, the office is modern, the dress code is casual attire ( no business attire, you would feel out of place in a suit ) and it has chill out and conference / event areas
- Have multiple Full Stack SDLC under your belt
- Have a preference for Java for the back-end
- You have worked with any rational database such as Oracle
- Have worked on web-facing API's like REST or SOAP
As well as new and next generation product design there is also a cool migration from AngularJS to Angular 7 as part of continuous improvement and modern tech adoption.
To hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.