Front of House Manager - Central London - £60,000 - £65,000 + 10% annual bonus
A highly prestigious new development is looking for a Front of House Manager to deliver 5 star service and standards; managing the luxury spa/gym facilities, housekeeping & 24/7 365 days a year concierge team. You will be the point of escalation for residents post sale providing the very best in customer care.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent track record of building, managing and maintaining relationships with the clients/team in a high level setting dealing with UHNW and HNW clientele.. You will be a problem solver with a desire to deliver the best service. The ideal candidate will come from a 5* hotel or another prestigious London residential development. You will be overseeing a team of 30 including Spa, housekeeping, concierge and Valet.
You Must Have:
* Experience of working as Front of House Manager or Operations Manager or similar Operational role within a leading organisation that is renowned for 5* customer service
* Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with clients/guests/residents
* Facilities experience
* Experience in writing and rolling out training on SOP's and Eop's
* Managing a wide variety of departments including multiple sites
* Track record of delivering first-class customer service
* Knowledge and proven capability of all HR processes
Some of the duties:
* Strategic oversight of the site
* Define, create and implement an exceptional resident experience throughout all resident areas
* Inspirational leadership to engage the team in delivering the developers vision
* Create a service culture which is built on the foundations of exceeding expectations
* Forge trusted relationship with the Residents and key stakeholders
* Manage all contractors on site including emergency and planned maintenance
* Be present and visible within the resident areas to coach and support the team
* Monitoring trends, reviewing data and providing solutions for improved occupancy of the resident spaces and meeting rooms
* Oversee the quarterly mystery audit, and ensure this is captured throughout the team for improvement plans as well as reward and recognition schemes
* Work closely with all service providers to maintain and improve the overall Resident journey
* Ensure that all H&S requirements are fulfilled
* Ensure these security procedures are managed and be confident in all security procedures and ensure your team is confident and has received the required training.
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package. This really is an amazing opportunity to work at an exclusive London address with outstanding facilities.
How To Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions, then please contact Jo at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.