Our client is focused in the Life Sciences Industry is recruiting for Front End Software engineers, to work with their personalised software.
Applications are invited for Front-End Software Engineers who want to develop their software engineering skills, while doing something that will accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients and society. The platform is primarily based on Angular7 and R and resources for upskilling in these technologies will be available as part of our on-boarding process. You will play a key role in the expanding, tightknit, high-performance agile team developing their software.
* Contribute to the future of clinical trial simulation technology
* Build cloud-scale applications on the frontier of web technologies, using and developing bleeding-edge tools
* Adapt to meet the needs of our massive and rapidly evolving systems
* Write maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation
* At least 3 years commercial experience in Java, Python or similar language
* Current commercial experience in all of the following - AWS, PostgreSQL, Ubuntu (or other Debian Distro)
* Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
* Demonstrated up-to-date knowledge of latest cloud technologies and industry trends
Any of the following would be desirable:
* Degree, MSc, HND or PhD in a relevant subject
* Experience in working in an agile software development environment and participation in technical architecture decisions
* Experience of the following: TypeScript, Git and Jira
Please apply here or call Robyn Clendinning on 0141 272 7793
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.