Front-End Developer - Angular Typescript / ES6, Bleeding Edge, follow current trends, strengths in adopting new technology / language agnostic
Are you a tech early adopter Software Engineer who specialises in Front End Development and driven by a passion for technology advances?
Do you want to create, amongst other things, a dash board those you care about can use to improve their lives thus giving back to the wider community?
Then please apply!
What makes this role stand out:
- Your in the fortunate position to make technology that actually improves our well being and gives back to the community
- The nature of their sector means tech moves fast, they are constantly looking to use the best technology for the product / solution and it means you get to use some cool tech now but also know your skill set will evolve and follow market trends
- Green field project on part of the next generation of product
- Stock Options - help to build a great company that benefits all employees
- Flexible working
- Be an Experienced Front End Software Engineer who gets the importance of UX for customers
- Be working with the latest version or want to work with the latest versions of technology and not be working with the oldest versions of the likes of Angular JS (angular 1 etc.)
- Know your way round Reactive development paradigm / Real Time, event driven architecture, streaming
- Know high availability data stores (off-line) such as Couchbase Mobile
- Have some back-end knowledge / experience in any high level language (Java, .Net, Python)
- Get databases, more importantly the interaction with databases from Front-End perspective
- Have experience with Linux
If you want to help build something amazing for society, work at the bleeding edge and help build up a company where you and your colleagues will benefit from its success then this is the chance to make that happen.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.