Up to £40,000 - DOE
If you are looking for are an opportunity within a relaxed, flexible, supportive, social environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
Sheffield based organisation is looking for a Front-End Developer work with the Digital Marketing Manager on a range of products and activities.
The purpose of the role is to assist in the delivery and maintenance of all Web Development activities and monitor and evaluate work in association with the Digital Marketing Manager.
Experience of the following is required by the Front-End Developer:
* Experience with consumer-facing websites and user experience
* Good knowledge of building and integrating APIs
* Expert knowledge of MySQL and database technologies
* Previous experience with code repositories and version controls (Git, GitHub)
* Good knowledge of using Cpanel and FTP
* Experience with Google Tag Manager and installing conversion pixels
* Draft standards and documents for style guides, tools and processes
* Understanding of native
* Server management
* Error troubleshooting
* Web design
If you are a Front- End Developer with a strength in analystics, then please apply for this role of Front-End Developer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.