Up to £40,000 - DOE
If you are looking for are an opportunity within a relaxed, flexible, supportive, social environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
Brighton based organisation within the health sector, is looking for a Frontend Developer.
You will work as part of the technology team, working closely with the UX design lead to improve the platforms speed, performance and scalability.
Experience of the following is required by the Frontend Developer:
* Previous experience building high-performance, high-traffic SPA's using frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* UI pattern libraries and digital style guides
* Excellent understanding of cross-browser and cross-device standards
* Good understanding of Web Accessibility
* Proficient in Git
* iOS development framework experience (PhoneGap, Cordova)
* WordPress experience
If you are proficient in Frontend development and problem solving, then please apply for this role
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.