Front End Developer
Have you ever thought about joining a startup?
What's the big attraction?
- Is it the flexible working?
- The collaborative working environment and decision making processes?
- The huge potential for growth?
- Or even just the pool table, free fruit, and casual dress code?
Fancy it? Or would you prefer to stick to big corporate? If it's the former, this is your chance to get involved. One of Glasgow's most up and coming tech startups are looking to add to their talented team as they begin to scale up their operation.
Culture is massive here, but you already knew that, it's why you want to join a startup. The direction of the company is completely engineering led - and you'll contribute to that technical direction from day one.
Applicants are welcome from any background, but you'll need to be passionate about your work, eager to learn new technology, and able to implement what you do learn.
As a Frontend Developer you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces, as well as engaging out-of-the-box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding-edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive datasets from top financial businesses into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
- Production Support and Bug Fixes.
What you'll need
- Experience in Angular and related libraries
- Experience in Frontend Development
- Very good communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- A passion for learning and improving
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch with Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.