Front End Developer
Do you want to work with exciting Tech on Interesting projects?
Fintech right now is arguably one of the most exciting spaces you can work in the Tech scene.
Do you want a company that will invest in your personal growth?
You will get significant investment in your training with industry recognised certification as well as on going mentoring and a training budget.
Some of what is in it for you?
- As I mentioned significant investment in you, industry recognised training and continuous mentoring and training through your career
- Working with leading Front End Software Engineering technology such as Typescript for example
- Interesting project work
- Culture that is open and honest, collaborative, supportive, encourages learning, the office is modern, the dress code is casual attire ( no business attire, you would feel out of place in a suit ) and it has chill out and conference / event areas
- Have worked preferably as a Front-End Developer or a Full Stack Developer who wants to jump to Front End Engineering
- Also good to have some of the following but all is not essential: Material, Strong UI/UX Design, GIT, Jenkins, Nginx
- Believe in and apply best practice Software Engineering such as unit testing, version control, continuous integration and design patterns
- Have worked in a true Agile environment or have a deep knowledge of Agile
- Develops global products and interacts with multi-disciplined engineers and non-technical stakeholders globally ( though the main focus is definitely development / technical )
Modern development environment so the new products you design, you own!
To hear more please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.