A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a French Speaking Telemarketer to join a busy company based in Altrincham, earning £9.50 an hour plus bonus. This is a temporary position, beginning 1 June 2020, on an ongoing contract for up to 6 months, working 8 am to 4.30 pm Monday to Friday.
As a French Speaking Telemarketer in Altrincham, you will be outgoing, sales motivated and will enjoy working in a target-driven environment. To be considered for this telemarketing executive role, you will need prior experience working in a sales and marketing environment. As this role is phone-based, you will need to be an excellent communicator, with the ability to question customers to establish their needs effectively. Vous devez être capable de parler et d'écrire en allemand à un haut niveau!
Your Telesales responsibilities will include:
- Finding new contacts for our clients to call or mailshot in France
- Making outbound B2B calls to senior French decision-makers promoting awareness of products
- Arranging appointments for field-based BDMs to go and visit clients
- Calling up contacts that have been invited to events and persuading them to attend
The French Speaking Telemarketer we are looking for will be flexible, with marketing experience and a keenness to join other ambitious telemarketing professionals.
You will have:
- A sales and marketing environment background
- Phone-based sales and selling experience
- Fluency in Business French plus English, both written and verbally
- The ability to question effectively to identify a client's needs
In return for your commitment and dedication, you'll benefit from £9.50 an hour salary paid weekly, plus bonus alongside 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays, pro-rata and a contributory Pension.
If this French speaking Telesales role in Altrincham, sounds like the perfect fit for you, then please apply online today, and we'll be in touch soon.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age